What is Wedding MBA certification? Wedding MBA Certification is exclusively for wedding professionals. Certification is received after online classes are complete. It gives engaged couples a compelling reason to trust and hire you. Your certification will mention your wedding specialty.
Onboarding After The Sale with Megan Gillikin, Owner, ASouthernSoiree.com. The right customer onboarding experience saves you time, increases productivity, and creates client loyalty and trust that leads to future referrals.
• Update your client onboarding roadmap
• Best things to include in your welcome guide
Ads That Convert To High-Quality Leads with Mark Chapman, Founder, The I Do Society. TheIDoSociety.com. Capitalize on data-proven strategies that help you find your ideal client via Google, Facebook, and TikTok ads.
• Understand and employ demographic targeting • Create ads that convert to high-quality leads
• Measure results to refine your online campaign
Gain Customers, Referrals, And Passive Income with Shannon Tarrant, Founder of Wedding Venue Map. weddingvenuemap.com. How do you become an influencer in your wedding market?
• Proven skills of a wedding influencer
• Let your customers come to you
• Build trust and credibility using what you know
Modern Sales Skills with Ryan O'Neill. Curate.co. Couples are done with annoying, high-pressure, or gimmicky tactics. • Same-day closing incentives • Words to use and avoid.
Seven Strategies For Social Media with Greg Todd, Owner/Chief Analyst, GT Marketing and Consulting. How do you speak directly to wedding couples in every post to build your conversion rate?
• Fresh ideas for creative social content
• Avoid these boring post topics
Capture New Bookings With Instagram with CeCe Todd, Owner, CeCe Designs. CeCeDesignsLLC.com. Over 70% of wedding couples are on Instagram. • Convert fans into new customers.
Get Ready for Wedding MBA 2022! Shannon Underwood, VP of the Wedding MBA, explains how to prepare for the best Wedding MBA Conference ever.
The Right Words At The Right Time with
Adrienne Brink, Founder, UncommonCamellia.com. wedding couples, in-laws, and the unexpected: Voila! Heartburn and headaches. Everything depends on what you say next.
• Modern communication skills
• Key triggers to avoid
PHOTO BOOTH PROFITS-Expand Your Revenue with Walter McClellan, Owner, Toast Entertainment. ToastEnt.com. It’s not just about the pictures... it’s the experience that photo booths create. Offer your wedding couples an add-on photo booth package that increases your per-wedding profitability. Make up the cost of your booth within the first 120 days and become wildly profitable within the first year.
• Add photo booth services to your existing wedding business • Upsell and maximize profits each contract
• Scale and run multiple booths
Be Persuasive - Not Abrasive with Amber Anderson, Owner, RefineForWeddingPlanners.com. The response to that hard-to-answer email or text can be the difference between a client that understands and a nightmare review. • Formulas that build wordsmith confidence
• Handle emotion and tension with tact and grace • Close the loop and remain in control.