Tim Tok with Candy Marlo. WedBizTok.com. Wedding couples have converged on TikTok as the leading short video platform.
• Short videos and the TikTok mindset
• Reach your target audience
• Create your best TikTok strategy
How to Recognize Tough Clients with Adrienne Brink. You have a hard time connecting with these difficult customers. How do you recognize and resolve these conflicts early?
• Rapport-building words to make sales and win reviews
• Influence decisions without being pushy
• The power of body language in managing conflict
How Emotion Shapes Your Business with Sara Margulis. Honeyfund.com. One-hundred percent of the decisions you make are emotional. Once you learn how emotions work, every challenge you face in your business becomes an opportunity.
• Use emotions as your guide to make better decisions • Eliminate distraction and negativity
Instagram and Tik Tok Tricks with Nayri. LovellaBridal.com. Simply putting your company online just isn’t enough. A focused strategy and brand precision are the keys to your success.
• Convert couples from your IG account into appointments
• Google images and your SEO strategy
• Utilize posts, IGTV, and daily IG stories to engage nearlyweds
Local Google Search with Jason Hennessey. JasonHennessey.com. The overwhelming majority of your wedding couples are nearby. Generalized search engine optimization only gets you so far. You need to maximize your local results.
• Increase your local ranking on search engines • Google images and your SEO strategy
• Track the performance of your SEO strategy
Wedding Trends for 2022 with Amanda Eggers. IvoryandLaceCreative.com. We know that future weddings will look different. Eighty percent of wedding couples say the pandemic has changed their wedding expectations. Couples want to create more personalized details and make their guests feel really included in the experience. Where to look for trends in style, design, fashion and innovation.
Irresistible Offers with Shafonne. PrettyPearBride.com. Social selling + wedding pros = ideal clients that meet online. Creative engagement with your audience builds content that wedding couples love. With the right offer, you can increase sales.
• Irresistible offers that result in new sales