Be Persuasive - Not Abrasive with Amber Anderson, Owner, RefineForWeddingPlanners.com. The response to that hard-to-answer email or text can be the difference between a client that understands and a nightmare review. • Formulas that build wordsmith confidence
• Handle emotion and tension with tact and grace • Close the loop and remain in control.
Demystifying The Google Algorithm with
Jason Hennessey, Co-Founder, Hennessey Consulting. jasonhennessey.com. Unpack over 20 years of proven SEO strategies that will increase your Google rankings, traffic, leads, and revenue.
• Behind the scenes of the Google Algorithm
• The three main components of SEO
Reduce Your Litigation Risk with Rob Schenk, Trial Attorney & Editor of WeddingIndustryLaw.com. • Verbal commitments that are binding
• What to include in your contracts
• Conversations that get you in legal trouble
Work/Life Balance with Margaux Fraise, Owner, Harmony Creative Studio. HarmonyCreativeStudio.com. Today, work probably invades your personal life. Maintaining boundaries is no simple task. How do you get your life back?
• Solutions for clients behaving badly
• Calendar consolidation tips
Toxic Wedding Couples with Jennifer Trotter, LipServiceMakeup.com. Difficult clients are everywhere. But some cross the line from difficult to toxic. How can you see them coming? • Into the mind of a difficult client
• Strategies to keep demanding clients in check • Effective ways to turn around a bad situation
Next Year's Wedding Trends with Andrea Eppolito, AndreaEppolito.com.
Wedding trends are constantly evolving and emerging. From hosting small, intimate weddings to non-traditional parties, we see major wedding trends on the horizon.
• Modern styling tips
• Destination elopements • Wedding color palettes
Solve The Puzzle That Gets Them To Buy with Bethel Nathan. ElevateByBethel.com. Successful wedding pros don’t talk features and benefits. They tell a story.
• Stories for your social media, website, and phone calls
• Authentic sales conversations that lead to bookings
Automate Your Business with Nora Sheils, Founder, Rock Paper Coin. RockPaperCoin.com. There just aren’t enough hours in the day. We could all use a little help when it comes to running our business. Since cloning yourself isn’t an option, which tasks can you automate?
• Compare time-saving tools and apps
Newest Wedding Pro Apps with Tanisha Lee. SoireesbyLee.com.
Great apps are like a new business employee. As tech evolves, wedding pros rely on these savvy, low-cost tools to streamline their business. Which apps should you start using immediately?
Price For Profit and Master Level Sales Strategies with Alan Berg. AlanBerg.com. Sales skills always have an oversized impact on your success or failure. Get the critical sales techniques you must have to succeed. Uncover the factors that give you the pricing power to charge what you are worth.
Make A Stellar First Impression with Renee Dalo. ReneeDalo.com. Make the first seven seconds count.
• Guide to making the best first impression
• What to wear at the initial meeting
• Decipher micro-expressions and body language
Rapid Growth Strategies with Renee Sabo. UrbanSoireeBoston.com. How to define your best business. Excellent networking practices.
Hire And Keep The Right People with
Anthony Lambatos, CEO, Footers Catering. FootersCatering.com
In today’s full-employment economy, there aren’t enough high-quality people to fill available jobs. How do you hire and keep the right person for each job?
•Interview techniques and questions
• Common hiring mistakes
Wedding Invitation Trends with Jordan Kentris, Owner, A Good Day Invitations. agooddayinc.com
The spoken word is easily forgotten. Text messages are deleted. Evites are throw-aways. Give real weight to the importance of their wedding. It’s a major life event that deserves an invitation worth keeping. We request the honour of your presence to view the latest in wedding invites. • Unexpected materials for menus, invites, and escort cards.
• Modern design styles and elements
Skills, Strategies, And Techniques with
Julie Novak, CEO & Co-Founder, PartySlate, PartySlate.com.
When other wedding pros compete for the same positions on Google how do you outrank them? • Google's newest strategies revealed
• Mobile-first, photo-driven, and directory-based SEO
The New 6-Figure Bench-Mark For Wedding Pros with Braden Drake. BradenDrake.com. The difference between a successful business and a hobby is determined by the number of zeros. With the cost of goods at an all-time high, it’s time to put profit first.
• Tips to increase profit and take-home pay
• Advanced tax and finance strategies to increase profit
Inspiration and Motivation with Bobbi Brinkman. bobbibrinkman.com. What is "Fabbo"? What are good morning and evening systems to increase profits? What questions should a business ask itself to create a successful plan moving forward?
Should you add a "brick & mortar" store to your event business? with Bron Hansboro, TheFlowerGuyBron.com. Can a retail shop expand your client base? How important is the location? Should you create a new brand to service the "in-between" client?
The Trends Experience with Meghan Ely and Terrica. Terrica (Terricainc.com) and Meghan (OFDConsulting.com) explain how they will make their trends session educational, inspirational, timely, and interactive with images, video, and live demonstrations.
Get ready for the 2022 Wedding MBA Conference with Shannon Underwood! Why this year's conference will be the best ever! How to prepare for the conference. How the speakers are chosen. When is the best time to buy tickets?
Tim Tok with Candy Marlo. WedBizTok.com. Wedding couples have converged on TikTok as the leading short video platform.
• Short videos and the TikTok mindset
• Reach your target audience
• Create your best TikTok strategy
How to Recognize Tough Clients with Adrienne Brink. You have a hard time connecting with these difficult customers. How do you recognize and resolve these conflicts early?
• Rapport-building words to make sales and win reviews
• Influence decisions without being pushy
• The power of body language in managing conflict
How Emotion Shapes Your Business with Sara Margulis. Honeyfund.com. One-hundred percent of the decisions you make are emotional. Once you learn how emotions work, every challenge you face in your business becomes an opportunity.
• Use emotions as your guide to make better decisions • Eliminate distraction and negativity
Instagram and Tik Tok Tricks with Nayri. LovellaBridal.com. Simply putting your company online just isn’t enough. A focused strategy and brand precision are the keys to your success.
• Convert couples from your IG account into appointments
• Google images and your SEO strategy
• Utilize posts, IGTV, and daily IG stories to engage nearlyweds
Local Google Search with Jason Hennessey. JasonHennessey.com. The overwhelming majority of your wedding couples are nearby. Generalized search engine optimization only gets you so far. You need to maximize your local results.
• Increase your local ranking on search engines • Google images and your SEO strategy
• Track the performance of your SEO strategy