Starting your Business with Maria Romano. TrueLoveKnots.com. How a newly widowed, former rental car employee created a Las Vegas officiant business that does over 1100 ceremonies a year! How to provide true value to the real client.
Tik Tok Academy with Angela Proffitt. AngelaProffitt.com. Wedding couples use TikTok for wedding planning because it is easier to find community and have authentic interactions. How do you use this new online tool?
• Content creation ideas for TikTok and Instagram
Create Insta Reels, YouTube Shorts, and TikTok Videos with Nayri, CEO, LovellaBridal.com, Wedding & Fashion Expert. Get ready to promote your brand to wedding couples by entertaining them with short videos.
• Shortcuts for content creation in one recording • Insta Reels, YouTube Shorts, and TikTok videos
Graphic Design And Image Workshop with Kaleigh Wiese, Founder, Visual Brand Strategist. KaleighWiese.com. How do you share your personality, brand, and ideas with customers who are at the center of their own wedding planning process? • Customer-centered visual branding
• Logo and color strategies that resonate with clients
What is Wedding MBA certification? Wedding MBA Certification is exclusively for wedding professionals. Certification is received after online classes are complete. It gives engaged couples a compelling reason to trust and hire you. Your certification will mention your wedding specialty.
Onboarding After The Sale with Megan Gillikin, Owner, ASouthernSoiree.com. The right customer onboarding experience saves you time, increases productivity, and creates client loyalty and trust that leads to future referrals.
• Update your client onboarding roadmap
• Best things to include in your welcome guide
Ads That Convert To High-Quality Leads with Mark Chapman, Founder, The I Do Society. TheIDoSociety.com. Capitalize on data-proven strategies that help you find your ideal client via Google, Facebook, and TikTok ads.
• Understand and employ demographic targeting • Create ads that convert to high-quality leads
• Measure results to refine your online campaign
Gain Customers, Referrals, And Passive Income with Shannon Tarrant, Founder of Wedding Venue Map. weddingvenuemap.com. How do you become an influencer in your wedding market?
• Proven skills of a wedding influencer
• Let your customers come to you
• Build trust and credibility using what you know
Modern Sales Skills with Ryan O'Neill. Curate.co. Couples are done with annoying, high-pressure, or gimmicky tactics. • Same-day closing incentives • Words to use and avoid.
Seven Strategies For Social Media with Greg Todd, Owner/Chief Analyst, GT Marketing and Consulting. How do you speak directly to wedding couples in every post to build your conversion rate?
• Fresh ideas for creative social content
• Avoid these boring post topics
Capture New Bookings With Instagram with CeCe Todd, Owner, CeCe Designs. CeCeDesignsLLC.com. Over 70% of wedding couples are on Instagram. • Convert fans into new customers.
Get Ready for Wedding MBA 2022! Shannon Underwood, VP of the Wedding MBA, explains how to prepare for the best Wedding MBA Conference ever.
The Right Words At The Right Time with
Adrienne Brink, Founder, UncommonCamellia.com. wedding couples, in-laws, and the unexpected: Voila! Heartburn and headaches. Everything depends on what you say next.
• Modern communication skills
• Key triggers to avoid
PHOTO BOOTH PROFITS-Expand Your Revenue with Walter McClellan, Owner, Toast Entertainment. ToastEnt.com. It’s not just about the pictures... it’s the experience that photo booths create. Offer your wedding couples an add-on photo booth package that increases your per-wedding profitability. Make up the cost of your booth within the first 120 days and become wildly profitable within the first year.
• Add photo booth services to your existing wedding business • Upsell and maximize profits each contract
• Scale and run multiple booths
Be Persuasive - Not Abrasive with Amber Anderson, Owner, RefineForWeddingPlanners.com. The response to that hard-to-answer email or text can be the difference between a client that understands and a nightmare review. • Formulas that build wordsmith confidence
• Handle emotion and tension with tact and grace • Close the loop and remain in control.
Demystifying The Google Algorithm with
Jason Hennessey, Co-Founder, Hennessey Consulting. jasonhennessey.com. Unpack over 20 years of proven SEO strategies that will increase your Google rankings, traffic, leads, and revenue.
• Behind the scenes of the Google Algorithm
• The three main components of SEO
Reduce Your Litigation Risk with Rob Schenk, Trial Attorney & Editor of WeddingIndustryLaw.com. • Verbal commitments that are binding
• What to include in your contracts
• Conversations that get you in legal trouble
Work/Life Balance with Margaux Fraise, Owner, Harmony Creative Studio. HarmonyCreativeStudio.com. Today, work probably invades your personal life. Maintaining boundaries is no simple task. How do you get your life back?
• Solutions for clients behaving badly
• Calendar consolidation tips
Toxic Wedding Couples with Jennifer Trotter, LipServiceMakeup.com. Difficult clients are everywhere. But some cross the line from difficult to toxic. How can you see them coming? • Into the mind of a difficult client
• Strategies to keep demanding clients in check • Effective ways to turn around a bad situation
Next Year's Wedding Trends with Andrea Eppolito, AndreaEppolito.com.
Wedding trends are constantly evolving and emerging. From hosting small, intimate weddings to non-traditional parties, we see major wedding trends on the horizon.
• Modern styling tips
• Destination elopements • Wedding color palettes
Solve The Puzzle That Gets Them To Buy with Bethel Nathan. ElevateByBethel.com. Successful wedding pros don’t talk features and benefits. They tell a story.
• Stories for your social media, website, and phone calls
• Authentic sales conversations that lead to bookings
Automate Your Business with Nora Sheils, Founder, Rock Paper Coin. RockPaperCoin.com. There just aren’t enough hours in the day. We could all use a little help when it comes to running our business. Since cloning yourself isn’t an option, which tasks can you automate?
• Compare time-saving tools and apps
Newest Wedding Pro Apps with Tanisha Lee. SoireesbyLee.com.
Great apps are like a new business employee. As tech evolves, wedding pros rely on these savvy, low-cost tools to streamline their business. Which apps should you start using immediately?
Price For Profit and Master Level Sales Strategies with Alan Berg. AlanBerg.com. Sales skills always have an oversized impact on your success or failure. Get the critical sales techniques you must have to succeed. Uncover the factors that give you the pricing power to charge what you are worth.
Make A Stellar First Impression with Renee Dalo. ReneeDalo.com. Make the first seven seconds count.
• Guide to making the best first impression
• What to wear at the initial meeting
• Decipher micro-expressions and body language